Not on a weekend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyn2

Established Member
Reaction score
:D arrive home last night to find 2 "while you were out forms " one from parcal force on one from ANC. The parcal from parcal force was one from LV it only took 5 weeks but it had been left at the local post office. Promp at 9 this morning I pick it up :D the othe one from ANC was from Rutlands no problem with rutlands at all :D on the card is say pick up between 0900 -0530 mon -fri or ring to rearrange delivery to above address i leave home for work at 0730 and get home about 1830 i will have to wait until can get a bit of time of to pick i up :cry: why carnt they have a sat morn opening ??????

matyn

Mertyn2":3jarybbg said:
why carnt they have a sat morn opening ??????

Thats becasue they don't wnat you to get over excited with your new tool purchases.

Bit of a gloat that, 2 parcels in one week. Hope your going to show us the contents.

Or delivered to a neighbour / trusted friend?

Jake":1jen8304 said:
Can't you get it redelivered to your work address?

I've been doing this for quite a while now,so much easier.
Used to just go and pick parcels up from Darlington sorting office (which is open 0600 to 1830,and only about half-a-mile away,so actually very handy) as unless on holiday,I am not in during the day.

Although the neighbours are good,getting them delivered to work is definitely better (Although we are on the third floor,and when I had a sliding compound mitre saw delivered,the lift was broken :cry: )

Andrew

Be careful about the work delivery option - particularly if you have a large open goods inwards area. When I worked in an office a lot of stuff would disappear, but also have been signed for - often by Michael Mouse!

Cheers

Tim

Having it delivered to work has the added advantage of the wife not seeing yet another delivery :D . Just got to get it from the boot of the car to the workshop without her seeing. :wink:

:D having just spent sat morning in a clothes shop with a sale being a human clothes hanger and disapering under the bundle :oops: I think I need another parcel to compersate but a big one this time.Also not aloud to have parcels deliverd to work. :twisted:.

martyn :D

Back