Not got room for a washing machine?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrispy

Established Member
Reaction score
Easy
wm.jpg

Attachments

• wm.jpg
    wm.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 934
you'd wouldn't want to drop your pants when unloading the washer would you.. Do you have to use steps to fill the detergent drawer ?

Strip off, put your clothes in the washer, sit down & have a .............................while you wait.............. brilliant :D

dropped your shirt out the window, no problem............
df.jpg

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 832
Isn't the inventiveness of man fantastic?

I was having trouble getting a cable through an underground conduit 20 feet long so decided to put a string through first after trying all sorts my wife came up with the idea of tying a wooly Pom Pom to some wool and sucking it through with the Dyson it worked perfectly and then typed increasingly thicker cord until the cable was pulled through.

Of course I didn't hear the end of it!

Until I got home from work one day to find a large feather duster lodged up the Dyson, the conversation went like this...

Mrs Tin.

"It got stuck"!

Me.

"Why did you put it up there"?

Mrs T

"To try and get the knitting needle"

Me (beginning to sense something interesting)

"Why was the knitting needle in there"?

Mrs T

"I was after the sock" !

At that point we both started to see the ridiculousness of the thing and had a good laugh but I now hear about her cable sucking genius less often :)

you would only scrape your head on the brackets once!

also what would be good, is if the the waste water from the washing machine went into the cistern!

adidat

Back