Not been feeling yourself lately?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
Thought this was an interesting read.
Dna, donors and what we think of as ourself Sorta Thing.
Say you had need for transplant
.. 6 months later you impregnate your partner. Is the baby yours?
Just a bear of little brain here but it got me wondering about a few things in general. Mind you I've been up since 4am at work then just finishing off a load of skirting and architrave so it could be the solvents at work too tbh. Or the Mrs' reheated katsu chicken. Or the medicinal Westons cider or 2.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 38636.html

Anyway. Thought some might find it as fascinating as I did.
Regards
Chris

That's truly mad! The bit about misidentifying perps due to the different DNA is a bit scary too, I wonder if there's anyone in the clink now for something they didn't do but they've got hard DNA evidence of it, but it really is someone else's DNA!

Is there any other type worth drinking? Too dear Phil generally though I do go there in an emergency. Not bad. Lyme Bay Winery. 20 ltr bagging boxes mate of (award winning) Jack Ratt scrumpy. 5 at a time, they come on a pallet and a lorry from nearly your end of the country mate. Free delivery. :wink:

phil.p":12amvs2j said:
Nearly my end of the Country? It's nearly abroad. :D

As my friend Derek used to say, "Don't go there! 'Tis haunted!".

I strongly recommend, for those with cider dependency issues, making your own. It's a day's effort, and a year's drinking. If you know someone with apple trees it's virtually free. If you know someone with apple trees, but don't have permission to take the apples, it is even more tasty. My cider always comes out at 8-9%ABH, except for the year it was 12%. So you drink less, which is a good thing. Everybody wins!

Back