Not be turning for a little while......

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny.t.

Established Member
Reaction score
No I haven't injured me head again :lol: but Saturday morning at 2.20 Mrs JT gave birth to our first child, Dylan.

dylansmall.jpg

He was about an hour old in this pic and born after a very long difficult labour which ended in theatre with forceps(hence the red marks, which have now all but gone) and weighing in at 7.9lbs.
It will be at least 2 weeks before I get him trained up on the lathe :lol: :lol:

JT

Superb :D

From now on you belong to him, not the other way round.

I hope he trains you well :D

Enjoy the small moments, the big ones take care of themselves.

Boy does that bring back memories...good to see that you how have another hobby...belive me as a veteran of 6 of 'em, they take over very quickly. Hope you and the boss settle in quickly to your new life as a family

Pete

Well Done JT. They say the first 18yrs is the hardest ;)

As mentioned elsewhere JT .. brilliant news.
Welcome to the world. Dylan.

Start him on the pens first Johnny.... :wink:

Of course, you'll be doing a commemorative goblet ... to give him when he's 18 ... " Look what I made you when you were born, son. "
( pyro'd even better ! )

Not that I'm puttin' ideas in your head or anything :wink: :wink: :D :D

Brilliant news .... congratulations to you all :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

JT, of all the beautiful Pics.you have shown us over the last while, This is without any stretch of imagination the most beautiful of all.
May I congratulate your good lady on her fantastic presentation and may you all have a great and healthy life togeather. GOD BLESS the little fellow, REgards Boysie.

Well done mate (and wife of course) hope you all enjoy life as a family.
Looks like the little fella has had a bit of a rough time mate, they soon get over it.

Fantastic Johnny.

Ihope Mrs JT is feeling OK,If i remember correctly they usually let you know if they'not. That & that all the pain is all your fault :)

Make the most of him, they grow up so quickly.

Best wishes to you all.

Congratulations to you & Mrs JT - what a cute wee lad Dylan is. Here's hoping Mrs JT recovers quickly from that "long & difficult labour" - she & Dylan will need lots of TLC in the wekks to come.

tekno.mage

Back