North of England Woodworking Show, Harrogate

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Burgess

Established Member
Reaction score
What is this show like as SWMBO has stated that she wants to attend a 2 day fabric dying course in Harrogate that takes place during the show and would I take her. At present i am playing hard to get and saying no way but if the show is any good I will condescend to take her and earn browie points

Nah, Barry. Turn it around a bit, mate.

Knowing how much she wants to go to Harrogate, earn even more brownie points by reluctantly :roll: , but with good grace, agreeing to give up your valuable weekend and letting her take you so that you can look after her during her 'out of course' hours. :twisted: Then get into that show and enjoy yourself! :D :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Trev.

Opologies, :oops: :oops: I made a mistake when I said the Stonelea & North of England shows were similar in size.

Having just got back from the Stonelea show I can confirm The North of England Show at Harrogate is much bigger as Stonelea is getting much smaller. :cry:

Hi Barry,
Trev's idear is a good one, :wink: a real brownie point winner :lol:
and the show is well worth a visit
better than Stoneleigh, having just got back from my first time there!.
--------frank-----

barry spoken like a true gentleman ,tell her you will go but only if she takes you for a meal and a few drinks :lol: :lol: .who said i was a male shovanist thingy :twisted: :twisted: .
its a very good show.

frank

trevtheturner":3f5q5m0t said:
Nah, Barry. Turn it around a bit, mate.

Knowing how much she wants to go to Harrogate, earn even more brownie points by reluctantly :roll: , but with good grace, agreeing to give up your valuable weekend and letting her take you so that you can look after her during her 'out of course' hours. :twisted: Then get into that show and enjoy yourself! :D :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Trev.
Will I lose all the brownie points if I come back with a boot full of tools???

Barry Burgess":3lmbpjjr said:
Will I lose all the brownie points if I come back with a boot full of tools???

Not at all, Barry, provided LOYL has a good weekend and you let her have the entire glove box space for her stuff. :wink:

Cheers,

Trev.

Back