Norm coming to visit the UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way! I'll be there on that day too. Finally get to meet the big man himself (maybe) and let him know how much he has cost (is costing me) in power tools. I saw in this months GW that Brimarc are now selling his plans - guess that's the reason.
Cheers
Gidon

guess that's the reason.

Money makes the world go round, but I have to say ( said it before I know) that Super Norms woodworking activities with his thousands of dollars of state of the art machines plus a barnful of space to operate them in bare as much relation to the ordinary guy over here with a single garage shop as Caviar to Cockles.

Hey, don't get me wrong I prefer cockles :lol: , guess that means I'll never make it :( :lol:
[/quote]

Big deal, you go along, wait for hours trying to get within 10ft of him, say hello, maybe get a signed autograph - then thats it.

He's a clever guy, but to be honest, if I were trecking to exeter - I'm not sure if I would take the fuss to get near him, sure I would talk if he looked bored...

Whos going to the D&M exhbition this weekend :lol:

Norms comin to exeter whoooo pipper shoulda stayed a closet norm fan :lol:

Was going to go on Friday... May have to go Saturday now :D

(but should I wear my check shirt? ) :lol:

Back