Noas Ark.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, France. Now Corston Malmesbury
One day God calls down to Noah and says, “Noah me old China, I want you to make me a new Ark”.

Noah replies, “No probs God, me old Supreme Being anything you want after all you’re the guv’… ”

But God interrupts, “Ah, but there’s a catch. This time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other”.

“20 DECKS!”, screams Noah. “Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?”

“Yep, that’s right, well . .. Sort of right . . This time I want you to fill it up with fish”, God answers.

“Fish?”, queries Noah “Yep, fish . . Well, to make it more specific Noah, I want carp – wall to wall, floor to ceiling -Carp!”

Noah looks to the skies. “OK God my old mucker, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?”

“Check”.

“With 20 decks, one on top of the other?”.

“Check”.

“And you want it full of Carp?”.

“Check”

“Why?” asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether..

(keep going – it’s worth waiting for……..)

“Dunno”, says God, “I just fancied a Multi-Storey Carp Ark”.

Geeeeeerrrrrrrrooooooooooaaaaaaan! :lol:

This is no good. I am going to do the washing-up, then get on with some Sunday Sharpening... sans, ruler-trick ! :mrgreen: (hammer)

Back