No words!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Total silly person! Should this sort of highly dangerous practise be shown on YouTube?

How many other idiots will give it a try?

Weird, I was thinking about that very video today !

I have seen it before and it is very scary. I have routed aluminium, about 1mm at a time, but that is utter madness.

I wish youtube could take it down before someone loses fingers if they have not done so already.

The cat did a risk assessment and wasnt concerned about the set up.

The guy in the video commented 'driving to the grocery store is probably more dangerous' -well maybe, while youre there Id buy some bandages just in case.....

I think this comment says it all:

wow...if brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your hat off!

What a silly billy, he should have used a three-legged stool to stop it rocking about so much.

Meh.. :duno: seen worse and done worse over the years, luckly for the NHS I'm a bit more careful these days - getting too old for that kind of stupidity.

Brentingby":123ki1ev said:
The cat must be deaf.

my cat would sleep on my workbench just a few feet away from my tablesaw, router etc. He didn't care a jot.
Fidjit (7)-400.jpg

Attachments

• Fidjit (7)-400.jpg
    Fidjit (7)-400.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 317
we've all done something just as stupid.

difference is that we haven't filmed it and touted it as a good idea (although he does say it's really dangerous).

Personally I reckon it needs to be taken down, nothing to do with what it shows, more that if it gets shared about enough he'll actually make money from it (a teeny tiny amount but that's not the point), you shouldn't get paid for being a troll.

Anyone watching it is free to report it under 'Harmful Dangerous Acts ~ Suicide or Self Injury' button.

You never know, you could be saving the life of a shop-cat.

big_balls_brains_funny_warning_sticker_pack__37126.jpg

It's dangerous and I would not want to try it, but I don't think it's thaaaaaat bad.

I mean assuming he was doing the same thing with a router table, I don't think people would be as bothered.

No one show this to Hendrik Varju, he'll have a heart attack! :)

NazNomad":fyd27ifd said:
Anyone watching it is free to report it under 'Harmful Dangerous Acts ~ Suicide or Self Injury' button.

You never know, you could be saving the life of a shop-cat.

big_balls_brains_funny_warning_sticker_pack__37126.jpg

I have just reported it, if enough of us do, maybe something will get done

Back