No volt switch.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artie

Sawdust manufacturer.
Reaction score
For a few days I had difficulty when switching on the table saw. I had to hold it in for a while for it to engage, sometimes it didn't work till third or fourth attempt.
Today the opposite. It won't turn off. I have to switch off at the wall and as soon as I switch the plug on again, away she goes.
I'm the. Only one using it so safety isn't an immediate concern.
But it needs fixing.

I'm guessing a new switch, but maybe the more experienced. Have another suggestion?

Fit a new one, I opened up a faulty NVR once and for the cost its not worth worrying about and it's always better to be safe.

I think you're right.

However, in the meantime, a liberal application of wd40 quick drying contact cleaner, has it behaving properly again.

BEWAERE! I has a similar problem with my saw, I so bought a new KA0-5 switch... No wiring diagram only numbers on the terminals (31 21 & 11 on top row and 12 22 and 32 on the bottom row). I thought I new how to fit plugs and switches but this has got me stumped, can any one help?

BEWAERE! I has a similar problem with my saw, I so bought a new KA0-5 switch... No wiring diagram only numbers on the terminals (31 21 & 11 on top row and 12 22 and 32 on the bottom row). I thought I new how to fit plugs and switches but this has got me stumped, can any one help?
1631476974824.png

Just use 2 pairs, one for L and one for N. Earth shouldn't be switched but direct connected.

Back