NO MORE COVID THREADS THANK YOU.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nev

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to the usual suspects hijacking any thread that mentions it and turning it into their own personal soapbox please do not start any more threads related to the Covid issues. Thank you.

I don't understand. This is a vital issue of the moment, even if it attracts idiots it can't be ignored. My original post was referring to companies putting profits before safety, a matter that should discussed by every prospective customer of said business.

So, we obviously can't start a new thread. Are we still allowed to add to the ones already here?
:?

Sorry Mike, but it all degenerates into the same opinionated, pointless tub thumping that is being displayed in the other threads already.

If anyone feels the need to continue banging their head against a wall and prove their opinion is more valid than anyone else's then continue in the existing threads.

Maybe merge them all into a single covid megathread and quarantine everyone there?

u38cg":36r12q5i said:
Maybe merge them all into a single covid megathread and quarantine everyone there?

they've already done that with my original covid thread, it was a big failure and got locked down.

Back