• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

NO MORE COVID THREADS THANK YOU.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

nev

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to the usual suspects hijacking any thread that mentions it and turning it into their own personal soapbox please do not start any more threads related to the Covid issues. Thank you.

Mike Jordan

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't understand. This is a vital issue of the moment, even if it attracts idiots it can't be ignored. My original post was referring to companies putting profits before safety, a matter that should discussed by every prospective customer of said business.

Droogs

Is that chisel shar ... Ow
Reaction score
So, we obviously can't start a new thread. Are we still allowed to add to the ones already here?
:?

nev

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry Mike, but it all degenerates into the same opinionated, pointless tub thumping that is being displayed in the other threads already.

If anyone feels the need to continue banging their head against a wall and prove their opinion is more valid than anyone else's then continue in the existing threads.

u38cg

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe merge them all into a single covid megathread and quarantine everyone there?

thetyreman

Established Member
Reaction score
u38cg":36r12q5i said:
Maybe merge them all into a single covid megathread and quarantine everyone there?
they've already done that with my original covid thread, it was a big failure and got locked down.

Latest posts