NMA customer service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big John

Established Member
Reaction score
After buying the new Scheppach mortiser at Harrogate I went to collect it this morning (NMA isn't too far away from me). They bring out the boxes, I open the boot, oops it doesn't fit in. Don't worry says the very nice man from NMA (I think it was Boyd), I've got an estate. In the mortiser goes and he follows me back home and drops it off in my workshop. I am impressed or what!!!!
Just as an aside I ordered some bits from Axminster yesterday that were delivered his morning so they must be back on track.

Big John":22cl0s6u said:
After buying the new Scheppach mortiser at Harrogate I went to collect it this morning (NMA isn't too far away from me). They bring out the boxes, I open the boot, oops it doesn't fit in. Don't worry says the very nice man from NMA (I think it was Boyd), I've got an estate. In the mortiser goes and he follows me back home and drops it off in my workshop. I am impressed or what!!!!
Just as an aside I ordered some bits from Axminster yesterday that were delivered his morning so they must be back on track.

Nice to hear of good service - do you think they'd do that back to Surrey? :shock:

Adam

Back