Nitromors on ebay?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt_vb36

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks to all those that have helped lately and I have another question if someone can help, I need to strip back a old desk but have noticed on a lot of posts on the forum say that nitro-mors is no longer being manufactured, although after looking on ebay they seem to be selling it on there or is this stuff a weaker version of the original, or could someone recomend one that really works, thanks all.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NITROMORS-PAI ... 4cf94db0d2

i think Morrison's had some of that the other day. I have seen it somewhere like that, and I cant think where else it might have been.

Nitromors IS still available, but the formula has changed to comply with latest regulations. Rustins also do a version called Strypit, and Barratine do one which I think is called Paint Panther.

Hi Matt,

You NEED Paramose.

It is the ONLY one that is made to the original recipe and it work a treat. The secret is that you don't apply it as though you're painting, you apply a generous even coat. Then you just wait for it to start bubbling. It normally takes ten to twenty minutes.

When it's done it's work, you just scrape it off.

NB You want to do this in a well ventilated area.

Thanks,
Neil

Back