Nicked

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gus3049

Established Member
Reaction score
In a woodturning thread I accused nodrog74 of nicking my nick name!! Sadly, I don't suppose its very original. Does anyone else use their name reversed and are there any interesting names created I wonder.

I even produce our own label with strange fermented goings on within the bottles!! PARSNIP LIQUEUR!!!!! I can't remember anything about drinking it although I'm assured we did just that. :roll:

Attachments

• 100_3214.jpg
    100_3214.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,052
Is you name really 47gordon? Never heard that one before :-D

I think my name backwards sounds like someone like someone being eaten by a monster in a bad b-movie: maharg

wobblycogs":3w2njhe0 said:
Is you name really 47gordon? Never heard that one before :-D

I think my name backwards sounds like someone like someone being eaten by a monster in a bad b-movie: maharg

Strangely enough, I was born in 47!!!! That other bloke is only an egg!!

Don't know what the fuss is about :?
I've been using mine reversed for years - bob - sounds the same either way :lol: :lol: #-o

Bob

and mines nearly 12 :wink:

gus3049":hy61zy9t said:
...Strangely enough, I was born in 47!!!! That other bloke is only an egg!!

from now on to be known as young Gordon!

and lets not forget Mr Trebor. he made a mint from spelling his backwards :roll:

Lons":23fm25cx said:
Don't know what the fuss is about :?
I've been using mine reversed for years - bob - sounds the same either way :lol: :lol: #-o

Bob

Well it don't look the same boB :mrgreen:

Not too sure about Nhoj

Gordon I have made several lots of parsnip wine but not wot you got 'Liqueur de Panis'. Parsnips are only just being recognised as people food here. They have always been regaurded as aminal fodder..

Nicked?
Did someone call?

For someone who spent 30 years upholding the law, it's somewhat Ironic
that my name spelled backwards is Reklaw. :shock:
:wink:

When I was stationed at Brize Norton and working shift on first line aircraft servicing, VC10s and Belfasts, I quite often got phone calls that would wake me when I slept after my 12 hour night shift. It took me ages to find out that the reason that when I answered the phone, 1/2 asleep and really groggy, people were calling me Crapper! I eventually found out that the company based in Carterton called Crapper had a phone number with one digit in the phone number that was different to mine.

When I found that out I started having fun. I would tell them that I would find him, put the handset down and go back to bed. Funnly enough, when I did that it didn't ring again until after I had replaced the hand set, but if I had a listen to see if anyone was there when I finally got up there was never anyone there?

Strange that?

Someone on this forum is using a signature that I thought I'd made up when I first joined the forum.
(I started with nothing; I still have most of it left!) :twisted: You know who you are! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back