Nick Arnull. Norfolk & Norwich Open Studios

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Arnull

Established Member
Reaction score
Today is the start of The Norfolk and Norfolk & Norwich Open Studios. If you get time why not come and look at where I work ,its a great opportunity to meet the artists and chat about all sorts of stuff.I am open for the next three weekends including this bank holiday Monday.Other times by appointment.
http://www.nnopenstudios.org.uk.
Nick Arnull.RPT

Well the weekend is going well considering the rain we had yesterday morning,I had plenty of visitors and took a couple of bookings for courses and I still have two more days this weekend ,if you get a chance pop along its always great to meet with fellow turners and chat a while.
Nick Arnull.RPT.

Sunday was as expected very busy all day and we had no rain, Today is the last day of the weekend so I will probably see lots of folks, if you are in Norfolk why not take time and visit me to see some of my work or talk about woodturning you could even book a course,we have plenty of parking so come along.
Nick Arnull.RPT

Would have loved to drop by Nick and have a look round and a chat, a bit far for me sadly, but glad to hear you had a good turnout.

Cheers, Paul

Monday the sun stayed with us all day and it went very well indeed I took several course bookings and sold some work so a happy bunny.
If you didn't get chance to visit I will be open to the public again next weekend.
Nick Arnull.RPT.

Today is the last day of Norfolk Open Studios,I have had many visitors but less than previous years,
This is an event I always enjoy its such fun to meet fellow turners,meet future students and sell some of my work to the wider public,I will be open today 10:00 until 17:00hrs today.
Nick Arnull.

Back