Nice surprise

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knappers

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been staying with the outlaws in Somerset this weekend (handy for the Axminster trip), and this morning, one of their neighbours popped round and said, "I had heard you were into woodwork, and wondered if you would be interested in these?" He held in his hand one of these :

setss30x14tc.jpg

Turns out he used to work as a chippy, and when he left they gave him the Trend set. They had sat on the shelf ever since, and he wanted to give them to someone who might use them.. Too right I will!!

Si.

wow excellent, now if someone were to come up with a set of coronet spindle moulding cutters for me it would be a double wow, hee hee. The moulder block is a multico, and none of my huge box of blades fit (all too thick). I am now toying with the idea of making a chisel with changable tips for some instant turning effects. will have to give it a go I suppose. must have 100 sets of bades but obviously off of a larger commercial machine.

Latest posts

Back