Nice Looking Wood on Ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I watch this guys stuff all the time.

Tends to be a bit expensive with the bidding but if you're making a commission piece then there is some lovely pieces available. Especially some of his splated red burr elm.

Cheers,

Lee.

I've bought quite a few things off him, mainly pen blanks. I've got no connection with him, he's quite an obliging chap.

Steve

Michael's a good guy, I've had some great pieces from him, and he will always add more stuff up to the maximum weight for the postage rate if you ask him.

P

Hi
I've bought some variety boxes off eBay and found them better than expected, with interesting varieties and sizes. However these are what I have been buying http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-x-Woodturning- ... _500wt_920

As a newbie I expected to be making firewood so when I first ordered it was with low expectation. They have been by and large good grains and relatively generous sizes. "proper" prepared blanks with wax seals would worked out massively more expensive.
I use these for developing my skills and then just buy "proper" blanks of selected variety size etc to meet a specific project
Colin

Back