Nice App for joints and types of wood

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm thanks rich
I'm able to decline permissions when I installed the app, but it's a good point you raise

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Rich C":3vj4uko6 said:
Installed it, couldn't find a way to close it once in it. Also it wanted access to make phone calls. A bit suspicious.

It's highly unlikely that the app would want to make phone calls. What is more likely is that the app wanted permission to integrate its function with that of your phone so that it could allow an incoming call to override the app.

Steliz":3lkidfpv said:
Rich C":3lkidfpv said:
Installed it, couldn't find a way to close it once in it. Also it wanted access to make phone calls. A bit suspicious.

It's highly unlikely that the app would want to make phone calls. What is more likely is that the app wanted permission to integrate its function with that of your phone so that it could allow an incoming call to override the app.
Why is it nothing else needs to ask for that permission? Apps should be a bit more resilient to being interrupted without needing full access.

You don't need permission to make an outgoing call to respond to an incoming call, which is what it was requesting.

Back