News! or not for Maxi 26 Supporters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freetochat

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand that Recordpower as of September is no longer going to be the distributors of the Lurem Maxi 26. That honour is passing to Metabo UK. Does that mean that Recordpower has now woken up to the poor quality of this machine? Are they going to shake the reputation of the machine? For all of the dissatisfied customers, what consumer rights can we infer from this move?

Sorry lots of questions.

FTC

I have a question. How can you put Maxi 26 and supporters in the same sentence? :roll:

Although, I do think you are being very harsh on the poor old Maxi as Alf herself has testified that the Maxi gives you an excellent surface for assembly. :lol:

Cheers
Neil

Newbie_Neil":xo7fp6dl said:
Although, I do think you are being very harsh on the poor old Maxi as Alf herself has testified that the Maxi gives you an excellent surface for assembly. :lol:
Gosh no, it's lousy for assembly. S'okay for sharpening though, and somewhere to put the belt/disc sander combo...

My opinion of Metabo has just plummeted, btw. :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Well, I will still support the Maxi - at £1800 its good value for money. If you haven't the space for individual machines, the table saw, spindle moulder (both using the excellent sliding table) and the planner/thichnesser work well. I just wish they had made a better job of the fence lock but it works well enough once you get used to it.

I dont know how good Metabo will be but the customer service from Record was good.

Sorry Afl, we will just not agree!!

John - a happy Maxi user

Latest posts

Back