Newbie introduction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frosties

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought I should introduce myself. I'm a student down in falmouth hoping to go into the big bad world as a designer maker. Not the easiest in these economical times I hear but I'll give it a go anyway. I'm a fan of cnc tech but also like to incorporate hand skills. Great book by David Pye that sums up how I feel about digital work. I'll post a few of my projects over the last year and hope to learn a thing or two aswell. I make wooden surfboards and also studies furniture design. I hope to develop the surfboards as diy kits. I recently worked with a camper van conversion company designing vw conversions all designed on the computer to be cnc cut. Hopefully I can learn a little and share a little
Cheers
Frosties

There's some beautiful stuff on your site, very attractive boards. I really like the herringbone/chevron detail on the nose of some of them. Wouldn't know what to do with one mind you, coffee table maybe ? ;)

Back