New workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyturner

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just sold all my metal work machines so I am converting the garage into a hobby room as a dust free place to finish my turnings and to have a go at model making and pen making so I can sit down when my back is to bad poor ol git LOL I have removed the garage door and fitted a window it is now fully insulated and boarded out just got to fit a radiator and lay the flooring so it should be nice a cosy

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1,106
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,106
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,105
It looks like it will be a great space, if you will end up cluttering as I do, then savour the clean lines now :)

Regards

12345Peter":muk3hvzy said:
It looks like it will be a great space, if you will end up cluttering as I do, then savour the clean lines now :)

Regards
I wont get cluttered Peter the wife is going to share it with me so she can keep it tidy LOL

woodyturner":3r2m22i5 said:
12345Peter":3r2m22i5 said:

Regards
I wont get cluttered Peter the wife is going to share it with me so she can keep it tidy LOL

That's where I am going wrong, I must remember to to offer my wife the use of any spaces I convert.

Regards

There you go job done flooring down skirting fitted just got to build my workbench put my gallery back Ok shelves Oh and bring the wife's sewing machines in there she has hoovered in there already good ey

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 953
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 953
Back