New workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your best wishes
The new workshop is temporary Sue told me if I do not keep it clean I will be back out side

Hi Chris,

The women folk are always thinking of us men looking after us to much but in this cold weather why not, keep turning and best of luck with your treatment.

rob

Hi Chris

Hope your treament goes well. How lovely to be able to do your turning in the warm.
Best wishes to you and yours :deer

Oh how green with envy am I... my little workshop should be called the toe freezer!.... centrally heated you're spoilt.

Also to wish you the best with your treatment. Try and enjoy christmas, keep your spirits up , plenty of r+r for you....
I know what i'll ask santa for this year now..... that it shrinks and you have a speedy recovery from the op.
You're in my thoughts mate

xx

Melinda_dd":3set3pmf said:
that it shrinks

xx

For goodness sake make sure you're specific in your request this year - ensure that it is clearly understood what it is :) :)

just to prove I am using my new workshop :lol: :lol:

100_3189.jpg

100_3190.jpg

100_3193.jpg

100_3191.jpg

100_3192.jpg

I did not have chemotherapy to day the snow was to bad to drive in .I have got a new date 29-12 at 9:30

Blister":g4vzgoqi said:
Woo Hoo

and a bag full of shavings

How small is the goblet :shock: :shock: :shock:

:deer :ho2 :deer

Hi Blistes
The goblet about 20 to 30 mm high and about 10 mm wide

Latest posts

Back