New Toy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to recall you tried a ride on lawn tractor but not enough traction.
At my house in France I had a nasty scare pulling a load of logs for the wood burner up to the house when the Westwood lost grip and jack knifed back down the hill. It just had the normal turf tyres on so I got a set of agri/chevron tyres fitted and had no more problems skidding. That might be a cheaper option.
Actually I got another Westwood so I have one for grass cutting and the other with the agri tyres for moving the caravan around the garden and general moving jobs.
If you can increase the weight of the Westwood you will increase traction.

If you can increase the weight of the Westwood you will increase traction.
The nose weight of the lift is quite high. Hopefully traction will be OK. I will probably have to put some weight on the front to stop wheelies. Got the tyres fitted today. One or two problems getting the wheels off and fitting the new tyres to the rim, but eventually got it done

IMG_6274.JPG

Hope you remembered to get the treads both facing the same way.
Had mine fitted in the UK and didn't realise they were pointing in different directions till I took them over to France.

Hope you remembered to get the treads both facing the same way.
Had mine fitted in the UK and didn't realise they were pointing in different directions till I took them over to France
Thanks, Yes, both pointing in the correct direction. Tractor tracks on the ground point to the direction it came from 😁

Back