New toy. Please help.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickDReed

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

So I might have bought a new (old) toy.

Coronet No.3 had been sitting mostly dormant since a lovely chap named Richard bought it in 2000 at a probation service auction. Apparently they were bought for a workshop where offenders built (or didn't as Richard informed) various bits and bobs. It came with various gouges and chisels most in need of some tlc.

Anyway, I digress!

I also have a Craft Supplies Ltd Pcc 2000 chuck in a box in bits. I'm hoping that it is complete, however I can find very little by way of information on these. Does anyone out there have instructions for this model of chuck they would be willing to scan and share?

I appreciate its probably a long shot but any advise or instruction would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Nick

I have the masterchuck which is exactly the same chuck the spigots or mortices have to be very precise for it to work effectively if you have the mounting bolts that came with it you can make your own ply jaws for it too makes a decent screw chuck if you have allen screw bit

Latest posts

Back