new to the forum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treefella83

Established Member
Reaction score
just wanted to say hello to every one.
i am a novice turner only been turning for about a year.
i have a record cl1 lathe which is a recent upgrade and im very pleased with it.
woodturning is my hobby so i must work on a low budget ( isnt every one ) but im getting there slowly.
any way just wanted to say hello

thanx for the welcome.
i will post some pics but i havent got a digital camera so so i will take some pics and get them loaded on cd it will take a few days to sort out.
it would be nice for me to have another turner look at my um work as only friends and family have seen anything that i have done.

Welcome to the forum treefella83, if you get as much enjoyment and help and are shown as much friendship as I have received since showing my face here you will not regret joining the club.
Nice to have someone else involved with "Round Spinny Things" to compare notes with.

Hi there,treefella - whereabouts "Northeast" are you ?

I've also only been turning as a hobby for about a year (and there always seems to be something else to do,which stops me having any time :cry: )
so am still very much at the "practising amateur" stage.

Look forward to hearing more from you (preferably with pictures :wink: )

Andrew

Treefella

Welcome to the forum, don't worry about being a beginner I am too. The advice you get on the forum is really helpful and helps you to another levels.

Look forward to seeing your work.

Just thought I would say Hi also - don't be afraid to ask what seems obvious, many of use are not that many steps ahead and have been there!

After all, it is supposed to be fun.......

Simon

Welcome treefella83
One year of turning?
I am so sorry for you!
It’s too late! You got the virus and that is for ever :lol:
I wish you a lot of shavings. :wink:

Latest posts

Back