New Season of NYW

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilc

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but the new season is starting on Monday at 2pm on Discovery RT. :D. Don't forget to set the sky+.
neilc

Whispers back 'Not enough detail to tell which is the latest series'.

Gill":377y7jh5 said:
Whispers back 'Not enough detail to tell which is the latest series'.
Okay I know season 18 is due to go out in the States soon but this is the first chance to see season 17 over here. :D
neilc

Whispers, what do you search for on Bittorent? I cant find anything for NYW or New Yankee etc etc.
Cheers.
:oops:

In many moons of searching for wood related torrents Ive never found a single one. As far as I can see they dont appear to exist which is a bit odd considering the ease with which our chums across the pond (or here for that matter) could tivo, transfer and archive them

Lord Nibbo":2slxbc34 said:
Sorry to say but it's series 15 episode 1. you can see here in the TV listings for monday
2pm not 6.30am. The listings on sky still describe the new season.
neilc

:D I think if it was a brand new series RT would have been avertiseing accrose the chanel :? I hope and wish I am wrong it would be nice to see new series of Norm :p

Martyn :D

DIY: New Yankee Workshop
Channel: Discovery Real Time 133
Date: Monday 12th December 2005
Time: 14:00 to 14:30 (starting tomorrow afternoon)
Duration: 30 minutes.
Hall Mirror.
Master carpenter Norm Abram creates a bespoke arts and crafts-style mirror, framed in oak and fitted with reproduction antique hardware.
(Premiere)

martyn2":2j9m8e4c said:
:D I think if it was a brand new series RT would have been avertiseing accrose the chanel :? I hope and wish I am wrong it would be nice to see new series of Norm :p

Martyn :D
Last years season launch was also very low key which is strange considering how popular the show is. We'll all just have to wait and see till tomorrow. I've set the sky+ anyway.
neilc

Try emule there are about twenty episodes available on there bit slow compaired to a torrent file though.
All the best,
Chris.

mr":3logevvf said:
In many moons of searching for wood related torrents Ive never found a single one. As far as I can see they dont appear to exist which is a bit odd considering the ease with which our chums across the pond (or here for that matter) could tivo, transfer and archive them

Rosco":1jeqrtsn said:
Try emule there are about twenty episodes available on there bit slow compaired to a torrent file though.
All the best,
Chris.

thanks didnt think about myself :D :norm:

martyn

The 2.00 pm episode was certainly new to me.

I wonder if Norm knows about the risks of using steel screws on oak?

Gill

This must be a first.
unRealtime (or is is Reeltime now?) did not advertise the new series for a month like it usually does.
In fact it did not advertise the 2005 season at all.
Thank you Mark on the realtime forum for announcing the new series.
They always used to show new series of NYW as soon as they had finished in the States.
The 2004 series was shown in 2005 1 year late.
We didn't have to wait until 2006 this time. :wink:

Back