• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

New Season of NYW

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

neilc

Established Member
Joined
17 Nov 2005
Messages
264
Reaction score
1
Location
Ireland
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but the new season is starting on Monday at 2pm on Discovery RT. :D. Don't forget to set the sky+.
neilc
 

mr

Established Member
Joined
28 Jun 2005
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
0
Location
Devon
whispers bit torrent :twisted:
 

Gill

Established Member
Joined
3 Sep 2003
Messages
3,537
Reaction score
0
Location
Lincs
Whispers back 'Not enough detail to tell which is the latest series'.
 

neilc

Established Member
Joined
17 Nov 2005
Messages
264
Reaction score
1
Location
Ireland
Gill":377y7jh5 said:
Whispers back 'Not enough detail to tell which is the latest series'.
Okay I know season 18 is due to go out in the States soon but this is the first chance to see season 17 over here. :D
neilc
 

syntec4

Established Member
Joined
25 Nov 2005
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester
Whispers, what do you search for on Bittorent? I cant find anything for NYW or New Yankee etc etc.
Cheers.
:oops:
 

mr

Established Member
Joined
28 Jun 2005
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
0
Location
Devon
In many moons of searching for wood related torrents Ive never found a single one. As far as I can see they dont appear to exist which is a bit odd considering the ease with which our chums across the pond (or here for that matter) could tivo, transfer and archive them
 

neilc

Established Member
Joined
17 Nov 2005
Messages
264
Reaction score
1
Location
Ireland
Lord Nibbo":2slxbc34 said:
Sorry to say but it's series 15 episode 1. you can see here in the TV listings for monday
2pm not 6.30am. The listings on sky still describe the new season.
neilc
 

Lord Nibbo

Established Member
Joined
18 Oct 2005
Messages
2,576
Reaction score
0
Location
Near Looe, Cornwall.
neilc":2zd2maz3 said:
Lord Nibbo":2zd2maz3 said:
Sorry to say but it's series 15 episode 1. you can see here in the TV listings for monday
2pm not 6.30am. The listings on sky still describe the new season.
neilc
The 6.30 episode is repeated at 2.00 and both say episode 1. :(
 

martyn2

Established Member
Joined
5 Aug 2005
Messages
514
Reaction score
0
Location
poole dorset
:D I think if it was a brand new series RT would have been avertiseing accrose the chanel :? I hope and wish I am wrong it would be nice to see new series of Norm :p

Martyn :D
 

wizer

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2005
Messages
15,589
Reaction score
0
DIY: New Yankee Workshop
Channel: Discovery Real Time 133
Date: Monday 12th December 2005
Time: 14:00 to 14:30 (starting tomorrow afternoon)
Duration: 30 minutes.
Hall Mirror.
Master carpenter Norm Abram creates a bespoke arts and crafts-style mirror, framed in oak and fitted with reproduction antique hardware.
(Premiere)
 

neilc

Established Member
Joined
17 Nov 2005
Messages
264
Reaction score
1
Location
Ireland
martyn2":2j9m8e4c said:
:D I think if it was a brand new series RT would have been avertiseing accrose the chanel :? I hope and wish I am wrong it would be nice to see new series of Norm :p

Martyn :D
Last years season launch was also very low key which is strange considering how popular the show is. We'll all just have to wait and see till tomorrow. I've set the sky+ anyway.
neilc
 

Rosco

Established Member
Joined
31 Jan 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Derby UK
Try emule there are about twenty episodes available on there bit slow compaired to a torrent file though.
All the best,
Chris.


mr":3logevvf said:
In many moons of searching for wood related torrents Ive never found a single one. As far as I can see they dont appear to exist which is a bit odd considering the ease with which our chums across the pond (or here for that matter) could tivo, transfer and archive them
 

martyn2

Established Member
Joined
5 Aug 2005
Messages
514
Reaction score
0
Location
poole dorset
Rosco":1jeqrtsn said:
Try emule there are about twenty episodes available on there bit slow compaired to a torrent file though.
All the best,
Chris.
thanks didnt think about myself :D :norm:

martyn
 

Gill

Established Member
Joined
3 Sep 2003
Messages
3,537
Reaction score
0
Location
Lincs
The 2.00 pm episode was certainly new to me.

I wonder if Norm knows about the risks of using steel screws on oak?

Gill
 

Dewy

Established Member
Joined
11 Jan 2004
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
Location
Gloucester
This must be a first.
unRealtime (or is is Reeltime now?) did not advertise the new series for a month like it usually does.
In fact it did not advertise the 2005 season at all.
Thank you Mark on the realtime forum for announcing the new series.
They always used to show new series of NYW as soon as they had finished in the States.
The 2004 series was shown in 2005 1 year late.
We didn't have to wait until 2006 this time. :wink:
 

Latest posts

Top