New Pictures

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveL

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

There have not been many new pictures in the gallery lately. So I got the camera out and took some of the things I have just finished :D , or should have just finished. :lol:

I have uploaded a few. :roll:

Take a look and let me know what you think :!:

And lets see some more of what people are making, you are making things out there, aren't you :?:

Hi Dave

Very impressive, lovely work. Bronwyn will be very proud to sit in the chair that her grandfather made for her.

I am going to make desks as Christmas presents for my grandchildren and I 'll post a photo when they're complete.

Cheers
Neil

Nice chair for the little one , watch out next thing will be a desk and PC :lol:

Col,

How about this http://www.mikespcscomputer.com/id43.htm no plans but lots of wood PC stuff!

16eb4870.jpg
1cf84b40.jpg
15bb4870.jpg

Aleks,

The orangery looks like a big job. Did you make all of the window frames from scratch? Something I have not tried, but the roof lantern is very good, I suppose it would be out of place on top of my workshop. :)

for the orangery the windows and doors were made by a local joinery.

i did make the dentil and cornice mouldings. they are built to contain the gutter for the building.
the whole installation not including the brickwork took about 11 weeks i think. about 6 weeks is an average job for me.

i did make the lantern. its in a newly refurbished antique shop thats a listed building.
i have made windows and doors before but i don't have a workshop so its a bit difficult. plus it would take forever and i would do maybe 2/3 jobs a year instead of 7/8

aleks

Colg wont hold it against you nah nah na na nah . The only limit is our imagination

I've added a picture of a project I finished back in the Summer, nothing spectacular but I enjoyed making it as I've always wanted one but the cost to buy the 'geniune' item was way too much for my moth eaten pocket so I designed and built one myself :wink:

Dog,

Very nice box. I have one on the list of things to make, along with more folding chairs, video cabinet and I still have not finished the cyclone I started last Christmas.

:D Well he's escaped anyway :roll: Added an 'open' pic but must remember not to take a picture while standing a waxed polished item in bright sunlight against a grass background which then gives the item a 'green' look
kopfpatsch.gif

Back