UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Just wanted to say hello
My names Steve and im a Carpenter from London with some 20 odd years exp,ive been living here in Dublin for 10 yrs.
Im moving into my new house this week which has a garage of 11ft by 26ft that im converting into a workshop, 4 ft of which will be given to my wife for her typing (just to shut her up).Ive been reading your posts and for a bunch of Plastic chippies :lol: theres some very nice ideas/info here and you seem like a great bunch.
Looking forward to chatting with you all
Cheers Steve

Hi Steve,

Welcome and glad to see you've the good sense to live in Ireland.....

Rgds

Noel

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum! Its great that another Ireland-based member has come out of the woodwork :lol: (sorry)

NeilCFD

Welcome to the forum, Steve. But "plastic chippies"?! D'you mean like a Norm action figure with realistic routah and safety glasses? :wink: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Think that might be about 7 of us so far from God's country...

Charley, Alf etc come and vist us at www.irlworkshop.ie

Rgds

Noel

Chaps thanks for the warm welcome.Moving on Fri so i might disappear until Eircom recconect me but 'I'll be back'

Tried that link Noel but it was a non starter

Alf i was suprised that only one of you picked up on the Plastic Chippie nudge, but as long as you all know i was only pulling your legs 'suppose its ok.

Anyway gotta go to bed now gotta kitchen to fit tomorrow
and a roof to build the day after

Cheers Steve

Latest posts

Back