New Member - Rutlands

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats an interesting conundrum...I hope they first search for all references to Rutlands and read them so that they can see what we think before they plunge in.

Reading their post in another thread they have been taking note of the comments on this forum. If their post is true I think they did well by the customer whose complaint seems a tough on rutlands.

beech1948":2aa5twrz said:
Thats an interesting conundrum...I hope they first search for all references to Rutlands and read them so that they can see what we think before they plunge in.

What SOME PEOPLE think of them :evil:

I have purchased from Rutlands 4 times and on each occasion received A-ONE service.

One or two poor experiences had by one or two people does not make the company bad by association. I would expect that the people who post on this forum make up less than 0.1% of Rutlands customers.

Bit more than one or two, Tony. Frankly, you've been lucky. I hope Rutlands membership of this forum is a good sign, but time will tell I s'pose.

Cheers, Alf

Tony,

What SOME PEOPLE think of them :evil:

I have purchased from Rutlands 4 times and on each occasion received A-ONE service.

You MIGHT be right. A quick trawl of the search facility throws up a lot of complaints from DIFFERENT people.

My biased gues is that Rutlands hope to present a good image to us, increase sales from the www link they have added. Time will tell. My dad used to say.....Handsome is as Handsome does...

Beech

I think that Rutlands have monitored sites like this for ages (stupid not too) and have taken action to deal with repeated problems (stupid not too).

The most recent complaint posted here was posted without all petinent details and did not stand up to scrutiny in any way!!

Should a company's reputation stand upon misinformation?

I have placed my fifth order with Rutlands, and set the delivery date to suit me, not them.
I will post results of that order for all to see

I'm with Tony on this one.

I have ordered from Rutlands on 3 occasions, and each time the goods have turned up within a couple of days.

Maybe I have been lucky, but in the interests of fair play, praise where praise is due and all that.

I would certainly order from them again.

Lovely catalogue, and loads of sexy kit in there which you don't see in other catalogues.

I just wish someone else would sell the Dakato range, love their catalouge but its like shopping at Harrods you only do it on special occassions

Latest posts

Back