new member , reclaimed timber ( pics )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranbrook2

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,i am John from Cranbrook Ontario Canada. first i would like to say hi to everyone and it is nice to be here. i have been woodworking and new home construction for about 25 yrs. i started at age of 14 yrs old. i am now semi-retired due to injury. i spend most of my time now building extreme birdhouses all from reclaimed timber. http://community.webshots.com/user/cranbrook2 :D

Welcome to the forum, John.

Birdhouses?! Yikes, if my parrots see those they're never going to talk to me again out of sheer jealousy. :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Welcome!

Those are pretty serious items! :shock:

Excellent stuff!

Adam

Most excellent work, John :)

The birdhouses are amazing, but I loved the playhouse also. That cedar bench isn't bad, either!

Very impressive - I used to work with someone who built birdhouses to a similar degree of grandness.
The best one I saw was one in the style of a Japanese pagoda,with electric motors to open the doors :shock:

And welcome to the forum.

Andrew

hi everyone and thank you for all the warm welcomes and nice replys. it is great to be here. i look forward to meeting you all. thanks again. john . :D

thanks again everyone.it is a pleasure to be here.i look forward to chatting and meeting everyone here.thanks again . john

Latest posts

Back