New member and intro picture of my tiny workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWoodBrothers

Reaction score
Hi Gents and Gals,

I'm new to the forum, what an incredible discovery! Here is a couple of pictures of my tiny workshop made from scratch by myself.

Attachments

• IMG_1414.JPG
    IMG_1414.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_1415.jpg
    IMG_1415.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 290
WOW ,thats ginormous, just look how far back the camera is from the bench. o_O

Only joshing :LOL: But is it about the same square as the side the bench is on ?. so maybe 100square feet or so, or is it deeper, x length ?.

Anyway welcome, and nice well set out rack of tools, all readily to hand. Mine is usually stored in a pile interlaced with sawdust :D

Welcome. In awe of the tidyness, and how do all those storage boxes stay in place?

A very warm welcom to you @TheWoodBrothers . That's a very tidy and massive workshop man, nearly twice as deep as mine. Mine is the ex 2 cubicle shower room in an old rope shed. It is 2.8m deep at the left side 3m wide on the back wall (including the door) and 2m on the right wall. The main wall runs at an angle

Main wall

Main Wall.jpg

Left wall

Left wall 1.jpg

Back wall

Back wall 1.jpg

right wall

right wall 1.jpg

Every bit made from scrap/waste materials apart from the bench which is made from maple and redwood bought at auction

Welcome!
I too use a spirit level to prop up my shed on the windy days 😎
Its a great looking space, whats size it is? Im in a tiny shed myself, 8ftx10ft to be exact but have a thing for old cast iron machinery so much less floor space left(no floor space)

Back