New Lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smithy

Established Member
Reaction score
:p I am a happy chappy. After struggling for the last year with my trusty old Nu Tool lathe and Multistar chuck. I have bitten the bullet and brought a Record CL3 and a Axminster chuck. I feel as if I have gone from a Mini to a Rolls Royce.

Mike

nagden":28uwjszj said:
:p I am a happy chappy. After struggling for the last year with my trusty old Nu Tool lathe and Multistar chuck. I have bitten the bullet and brought a Record CL3 and a Axminster chuck. I feel as if I have gone from a Mini to a Rolls Royce.

Mike

Good feeling to get a new lathe in.

Look forward to lots of piccies of the output (we like piccies here)

Enjoy

Good on ya Mike, now all you have to do is get stuck in and show us some real good stuff.
Welcome to the forum ,

REgards Boysie

nagden":dsuafoea said:

Mike

Well done

Hope you have a good time together :mrgreen:

Enjoy it Mike, I have 'an older version' (Coronet 3), but I still like the multistar chuck from time to time :)

Back