New forum section

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deserter

Established Member
Reaction score
A while back we had a thread discussing new forum sections, well I think I've come up with one.

A permissions board.
We could post ideas for any thread we might like to start and get permission to run it, this way maybe just maybe Noel might leave a thread open long enough for someone to post in.

~Nil carborundum illegitemi~

Due to my illness explanation-for-my-absence-t62887.html and now being told that I have stage 2/3 Liver Cirrhosis, there are 2 members who have covered and carried me. Both Noel and Chas are decent mods, who have let a lot more threads and posts go by then many a mod in the last 10 years would have done. So let's have less of the sarcastic remarks and try and have a decent forum. Do not forget Noel stuck by this forum and Charley when others felt they had to leave (This is no disrespect to any of them, two of which helped lending me books, and another who listened to a lot of my problems for months or more on end).

Cheers

Mike

And may I make a comment, sarcasm is considered by some the lowest form of wit.

Be that as it may, I am certain that ignorance of the true facts will never stop some people thinking they know better about things they have only second hand knowledge of or think they have a superior understanding of.

There are three moderators currently on this forum and an administrator who currently make sure that all threads and posts removed from the public eye are recorded in the archives and reasons for decisions made added to support such action should they be needed in a court of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back