• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

New For Sale Rules

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

MikeK

Staff member
Reaction score
Your opinions matter, and we listened. Noel, Angie, Keith, and I are pleased to announce the new streamlined rules for the For Sale forum.

The new rules are here:

TheUnicorn

Established Member
Reaction score
can I please clarify rule 2, woodworking only, would it be fair to assume some wiggle room to include other aspects of workshop / diy activity, for instance metal working tools, storage etc?

MikeK

Staff member
Reaction score
can I please clarify rule 2, woodworking only, would it be fair to assume some wiggle room to include other aspects of workshop / diy activity, for instance metal working tools, storage etc?
Good point and thank you for asking! Anything directly related to, or supporting, activities for which there is a dedicated forum on UKW is fine for the For Sale forum. Rule 2 has been modified to hopefully clarify this.

TheUnicorn

Established Member
Reaction score
Good point and thank you for asking! Anything directly related to, or supporting, activities for which there is a dedicated forum on UKW is fine for the For Sale forum. Rule 2 has been modified to hopefully clarify this.
Thank you for addressing that mike

owen

Established Member
Reaction score
What about notifying people they can get brand new items, cheaper in certain circumstances? Is that allowed?

MikeK

Staff member
Reaction score
What about notifying people they can get brand new items, cheaper in certain circumstances? Is that allowed?
Sellers are free to set any asking price without interference. If anyone thinks the price is unrealistic, then please contact the seller by private message.

owen

Established Member
Reaction score
Sellers are free to set any asking price without interference. If anyone thinks the price is unrealistic, then please contact the seller by private message.
No problem 👍

Blister

Established Member
Reaction score
No mention about thread crapping ?

You sould buy a X instead of this , I had one and its not a good one , Turning the thread into a debate

ONLY reply if you are intreasted in buying or have a genuine question about the itam for sale ,

Keith

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No mention about thread crapping ?

You sould buy a X instead of this , I had one and its not a good one , Turning the thread into a debate

ONLY reply if you are intreasted in buying or have a genuine question about the itam for sale ,
"Any posts that are seen as inappropriate or unsuitable will be removed. Unhelpful or critical replies to posts will not be tolerated."

Latest posts