NEW - Dewalt D27400 Heavy Duty Site Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve":1pizi29u said:
Blimey!

Neil - my crack about the punchline was just that - a bit of levity. I thought that was what John was up to, trusting soul that I am.
I too appreciate your taking the trouble to let the rest of us know, and I too say keep 'em coming.

John - relax a little, will you? :wink:

Steve

A bit of levity? seems to me that now that you've seen the way things are going you've decided to come in on Neil's side and have a go at me. No need for you to worry about my level of relaxation, but you might want to wonder about your own motives.

John

Blimey John

just take a deep breath and lets all forget about it shall we.

No point in getting a bee in your bonnet about it just because you dont see a point in it while others do

Signal

Oops - forgot to log in!
Just in case John reads something sinister into that fact, this is to confirm that the above posting is mine.

Steve

Hang on a momento guys.

Is everyone ignoring the MOST important post here or what. :D

ferm contractors 12" saw, similar but £170 cheaper

FTR, I welcome most of Neils posts and find many interesting....

....though TBF if everyone posted about every new product the forum would be filled with it ( maybe a seperate heading for new products is in order Charly) It is good to be kept up to date with these things. :)

Back