New computer spec?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And therein lies the problem of computer buying! Someone like me who is a technical numpty asks what I thought was a simple question and end up almost more confused.

Droogs has a negative view (and as an apple service tech it’s extremely valid to me) and then padster and paulrbarnard are very positive long term users.

I think (!) I’ll go apple but then hone it at 23 degrees!

Hopefull I don’t sound ungrateful as I am thankful for all the advice and guidance. I suppose I should change my signature to ‘I used to be indecisive now I’m just not sure’.

And therein lies the problem of computer buying! Someone like me who is a technical numpty asks what I thought was a simple question and end up almost more confused.

Droogs has a negative view (and as an apple service tech it’s extremely valid to me) and then padster and paulrbarnard are very positive long term users.

I think (!) I’ll go apple but then hone it at 23 degrees!

Hopefull I don’t sound ungrateful as I am thankful for all the advice and guidance. I suppose I should change my signature to ‘I used to be indecisive now I’m just not sure’.

It’s like oil stones vs water stones 😀. The reality is you will probably be perfectly happy which ever way you go. They are only tools after all and we all know it doesn’t matter which brand tool you use 😜

Back