New Arrival !!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVB

Established Member
Reaction score
What a Xmas - fantastic gift from my S-Santa and my wife also managed to add to the pile!

Little Lewis appeared on Friday 23rd.

All very well and happy!

Simon

lewis - day3.JPG

Attachments

• lewis - day3.JPG
    lewis - day3.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 894
Pass on our congratulations to the boss Simon, many years since we had a similar event on the 23rd dec. but at least you did not have heavy snow and sheet black ice to contend with.

Will do - thanks Chas!

Was a bit worried as this time last year we were snowed in as we live of the top of the valley. SWMBO had asked the midwife team what would happen - apprently the hospital have a 4x4 to come and get people and there is a deal with the Army if it all goes Pete-tong! Nice to know but other than missing some chaps in unifrom, a simple drive to the hospital was prefered in the end!

Simon.

SVB":1ywzn1j6 said:
What a Xmas - fantastic gift from my S-Santa and my wife also managed to add to the pile!

Little Lewis appeared on Friday 23rd.

All very well and happy!

Simon

Congratulations Simon, what a wonderful present. =D> =D>

Cheers

Mike

Congratulations to the both of you and welcome to sleepless nights for a while
But enjoy it
Dave

Nearly as good a holiday as mine!

Kauto Star winning the big one at Kempton and Gloucester Rugby thrashing Wasps at Kingsholm! :mrgreen:

Seriously, many congratulations and best wishes to all of you!

Congratulations to You both, it's great news that Santa came early this year wishing all of you great new year

Congrats Simon - wow that was close to Dec 25th !

You may start saving now for next years birthday and xmas gifts :)

Best

Ian

Back