New addition

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Today I have been blessed with the birth of our third child to go with the two perfect ones we already have.

Mother and the "wee lad" are doing fine and he weighs a healthy 6lbs 10

I have a feeling it might be a while before i get back to the workshop!!!

Hopefully i will get them both home tomorrow.

Aidan.

Congratulations. Of course you can get out to the workshop. Cot, highchair, etc, etc, tell mum that baby needs them all. You maybe even able to buy an extra tool that you cannot do without if you are to build these.

Good Luck with the baby.

Regards

Woody

Aidan,

Congratulations. There is nothing more special than holding that little bundle in your arms for the first time.

I've been there three times as well and have cried like a girly each time. Absolutely wonderful.

All the best to all of you.

How wonderful for you and your family, Aidan :) :) :)!!!!

Now, don't forget - when someone starts talking about christening presents, it's perfectly acceptable to slip the words Lie, Neilsen, Lee, Valley and Clifton into the discussion.

Gill

Many congratulations, Aidan. A very special time for you all.

Yes, of course you will have to find time for the workshop - baby rattles, many components for cot and high chair that can be turned - when the time comes that you feel the need to escape for a bit! :wink:

Cheers,

Trev.

Congratulations Aidan!!! :D

I'm waiting for one in a couple of weeks myself!

All the best
Scott

Hi all,

Thank you every one for your kind words. Checked in this morning with the hospital and they both have to stay in for one more day, nothing serious, and probably for the best.

Baby "Daniel" so the kids tell me, fed at 1 and had to be woken for a feed at 6 so lets hope that continues.

I haven't made any "projects" for this one as we had most of the things from the 1st two, however maybe time to turn a rattle or two.

Thanks again.

Aidan.

Congratulations Aidan
Good Luck with the baby and finding a way back into your workshop :D

Well mother and child arrived home safely today, both seem settled so the extra day in hospital was probably good for both of them.

Thanks again to all for the good wishes.

Aidan

Aidan, congrats. Hope the new arrival gets in to a sleeping routine that suits you and your workshop time.

Andy

Latest posts

Back