never again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenOak 8

Reaction score
Hi All
I was in my workshop on saturday making a jig at short notice for work.There was already a bit of a mess due to a lot of routing and the England game was on soon I started to speed up to see it.So when I had to change the bit I had in rather than root about to find the correct bar supplied with the machine I used a screw, the first thing to hand, and changed it,Stupid I know because I then forgot to remove it in my haste to get finised. The head of the screw kept it nicely in place where the bar I should have used I believe would have fallen out given the amount of movment before use,anyway the first I know about it was various bits of screw bouncing off my chest,It could have been a lot worse.
I`ve always considered myself to be safety concious, this was a real wake up call to me and a lesson learned.

All the best
Steve

You didn't mis much as Leicester made a draw with Bath..........and no kissing, well apart from the props

Bean

Latest posts

Back