Needs some advice on Lurem C210B please.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Castlewood

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this forum, I am a welder/fabricated but am starting a sideline working with wood and am making solid, chunky garden furniture. Anyway, I have aquired a Lurem C210B planer, thicknesses, spindal moulder etc. The machine is motor-less and I have searched the *net* for some more info on these Lurem machines and all I have found out is that they are french and very old. The machine is missing a lot of bits but the planer is in tact with good blades. Which is all I really wanted the machine for. I have found a English manual for free on the Internet but only has 17 pages and does not include the parts list. If anyone has one of these or knows anything about which motor and pulley I need to buy I would appreciate your help. Thanks, Louis

My Lurem is the even earlier C200, but it originally had a very standard foot mounted motor. I've replaced that with two separate motors, and suspect you could probably do something similar. Gordon Warr, who writes (wrote?) fo Woodworker had a C210b and we correspinded about them a decade or so ago. But pretty sure there are some users of the Lurem on here.
Some photos woul help to see what could be done.

Back