Need some help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chocabloc

Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals. this is my first post and am probably not posting this in the correct section(sorry)

i am located in Birmingham i have never worked in the wood working industry and i have no desire to start my industry is underground drainage and I doubt I will be regular on this forum but respect to this community it looks like there is a nice friendly atmosphere here so well done to you all for building a pretty cool community.

Ok so : I have a concept that i want to realise, for this i need somebody that makes stuff out of wood.
i want a series of moulds making . the maximum dimensions would be no more than - L2800 H1200 D500mm i am basically going to create a bespoke patio area that will include L-shaped seating and planters etc .. I have a vision in my head and therefore need to communicate the vision with a woodworker so he can produce what I'm after i have given my self a dead line to have the first design ready by the end of March. So if there is any body that can work with me on this project let me know along with likely price.  :D

Cheers

Can't help you, but if I might I'd want to know your construction method. A mould for casting concrete is quite a different thing from a mould for laying up composites, for example. And I think the complexity of the shapes will be a big factor in pricing, so I'd be surprised if anyone can give you even a ballpark number without a design.

Back