Need pricing advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am not a professional carpenter/chippy. just a DIY person. However I have always tried to buy the best tools I can afford. Also I have never sold anything. Now the time has come to downsize and I want to sell these items but I don't know how to price them. Any guidance will be much appreciated:
Elu router stand - never been used still has 2pin European plug
Elu Mof 98 router with various trend 1/2 inch bits and collets
Elu MHB 90 belt sander with sanding frame and stand
They are all original Elu machines made in West Germany. Although these tools were bought long time ago they were hardly used - just for house DIY work - not much. They are in excellent condition as can be seen in the pics. I will be grateful for any help. Thanks Jes

Attachments

• IMG_0642.JPEG
    IMG_0642.JPEG
    246.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0649.JPEG
    IMG_0649.JPEG
    185 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0661.JPEG
    IMG_0661.JPEG
    259 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0664.JPEG
    IMG_0664.JPEG
    130.2 KB · Views: 30
Last sold prices on Ebay show the table and router typically go for around £120+ each and the belt sander around £75+ if that helps.

MOF98s are pretty old, pre-dating the MOF177 (now sold as DW625/T10) which was introduced circa 1984/85. Never seen one fetch above £70 on the 'bay, they are 40 or more years old, single speed and spares are long discontinued. Nice router, however despite the odd one armed side fence

Once you have an idea, put them up on ebay " buy it now or best offer" and don't be in a hurry to take the first offer that comes along.
The router is a good one despite the single speed, the table is in good nick and the inversion stand for the belt sander is uncommon.
They won't fetch huge sums but they may be of interest to the Elu fans out there. Give the enthusiasts time to find your listings.

Back