Need advice on a reasonable priced Palm router with a work light

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim.A

Reaction score
Good morning everyone, i'm need advice on a reasonable priced Palm router with a work light i won't be using it that much so price is an issue.
Thanks in advance
Tim

I think the £229 price would be an issue for the OP as a katsu with a lidl LED key torch is aroud £35 all in, including the leccy tape

This little Makita turned up this morning, I bought it bare as I have plenty of batteries just under £160 with a case, bought it as I’ve been using a mates & ive been impressed with it & being cordless it will be ideal on site.
Oh & the lights quite good though I did turn the workshop lights off to take the photo.

E2AB26B4-0D4B-4A13-AB94-75D361645F73.jpeg

Yes you can mate,check link
https://tinyurl.com/y5lnbdhm
Nope, sorry you still can’t.

The OP asked for a “a reasonable priced Palm router with a work light i won't be using it that much so price is an issue.”
£229 has no chance of qualifying.
probably nothing over £50, and that‘s at the expensive end.

Nope, sorry you still can’t.

The OP asked for a “a reasonable priced Palm router with a work light i won't be using it that much so price is an issue.”
£229 has no chance of qualifying.
probably nothing over £50, and that‘s at the expensive end.

Yes your right mate i do apologise

Don't discount the katsu. I have the Makita and it's great but the Katsu has lots of happy owners on here Tim. If I had to buy again I'd probably buy the katsu and save the extra money.
Havea search under 'advanced search' on here for katsu. There's quitye a few threads about it.

Back