Nearly new Microclene faulty

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muskoka man

Reaction score
Hello folks, I've just joined the forum and hope I'm posting this in the right place. About six months ago I bought a Microclene 1000 in a hardware store closing down auction. It as brand new although I realise these have not been made for a while. It has been a brilliant bit of kit until the other day when I switched it on just to hear a humming sound and it rotating really slowly. Told it was the capacitor I removed it and eventually got a new one off eBay. BUT I don't remember what wires went where. If anyone can advise on the wiring I would be very grateful.

If you can post some pictures we should be able to help.

Pete

And hello.

Hi, Microclean are manufacturing again in the UK - Charnwood are the distributors & they maybe able to help if you e-mail them - if not, then I'm sure they can ask Microclean.

Charnwood also stock all the replacement filters just for info too - not sure if the new ones fit yours, but worth an ask at the same time.

https://www.charnwood.net/products/prod ... athway-555

Cheers,
Nick

They are trading under the brand "thor". I believe the people who used to build the machines for Microclene have obtained the rights and decided to continue production. The colour scheme has changed to Grey.

Back