Naming challenge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Chaps,
I need some ideas for a name.
Me and the mrs are opening up a business, a 7 acre field for dog walking, dog training.
A sort of dog adventure park.

I wanted to call it Billy's place but the Mrs says each area can have a name like that.

So give me a few names like "crazy dog world", "dogs go wild" etc
Video of field from a few months ago.
https://i.imgur.com/xjU0FJn.mp4

marcros":28dm5e8x said:
Bob's field, ideal for dogging.

I knew dogging was coming ... never expected it so early, congratulations sir =D> =D> :lol:

How about " The Boneyard" strap line we hide 'em and Fido finds 'em

Best avoid "the" in title, think about how people would look it up in a listing. Also see what Internet domains are available, you might not have a dynamic trading site but a simple site showing facilities, location, hours, prices and a contact email is pretty much essential these days.

Wagtails? Even corrupt it into Wag-Tails or Wagtailz if the. UK domain is available.

Hope the ground isn't too ruff.

Billy's place would be excellent for a goat playground. :D

How about " 7 acre field for dog walking, dog training, a sort of dog adventure park." or is that a bit too long?, I have just checked and the .co.uk address is available :D

"Seven Acre Dog Adventures"

I think pointing out you have 7 acres in the name is a plus point. There's a doggy day care place near my work. It's an industrial unit. They must be forever picking up dung.

If there were more trees then "Seven Acre Wood" or something like that.

Or "Mr Pibble's Doggy Adventure"...

Are you gonna charge people each time they go or set up like a month subscription? Be interesting to see how you get on with it, I couldn't imagine many people paying to walk their dog in a field but I suppose it's a bit different if it's got obstacles etc for them to train on. Good luck! Sorry I have no idea for names. :lol:

owen":2aeju16w said:
Are you gonna charge people each time they go or set up like a month subscription? Be interesting to see how you get on with it, I couldn't imagine many people paying to walk their dog in a field but I suppose it's a bit different if it's got obstacles etc for them to train on. Good luck! Sorry I have no idea for names. :lol:

you'd be surprised the numbers that will pay to let their dog run free. Wife is in charge I'm just helping.
I'd like to bang half a dozen million pound houses on there eventually :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
or maybe just the one for me :shock:
there will be loads of obstacles, agility stuff, tractor tyres, benches tables etc etc.

this sort of stuff
R0gIqnt.jpg

HivvqZi.jpg

just roughly layed out at present.

I love innovative enterprises Bob so good luck to you and the wife in these difficult times for businesses.

Mutts R us
Canine theme park.
Mutts fitness centre.
Go Mutt

Needs a sign 'Could dogs please keep their owners under control'

Regards Keith

doctor Bob":3ph5tlc9 said:
owen":3ph5tlc9 said:

you'd be surprised the numbers that will pay to let their dog run free. Wife is in charge I'm just helping.
I'd like to bang half a dozen million pound houses on there eventually :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
or maybe just the one for me :shock:
there will be loads of obstacles, agility stuff, tractor tyres, benches tables etc etc.

Haha houses sounds more like my kinda thing too :lol: good luck to you and your wife with it I hope it works out for you! :D

Back