Naming challenge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bm101":1bwn38ez said:
I was in my kitchen quietly cooking for the family not even thinking about this and then, like your man fetching water in the bible I had a damascan moment. My knee went a bit wobbly there and the sounds of my lad shouting to his mate on fortnite went blessedly dim. My mind felt an eerie sense of contentment and golden calm descended.
The Metatron (he's the voice of God because you couldnt actually listen to God because our tiny monkey brains would short circuit....this is all in the bible mind.... so it's all true) spoke to me.
Give them word. Show them the Light.

Then two words written in Gold and emblazoned with light fire and destiny appeared as if in a dream before me. I knelt and wept tears of thanks.

Bark Life

And lo. There were chorus of angelic voices in rapture.
So.
Bob.
If God said. You should probably pick it.
Or burn forever in the unquenchable fires of Damnation.
Your choice of course.
:shock:

I tell you what - that's a corker BM101, "Bark Life" - with the song being so apt as well, yup that's it, stop the clocks.

(the more I read of your nonsense, somewhat surreal posts, the more I think you've got some talent there boyo, you might want to explore that :) no really. )

Phil Pascoe":2w0lkybc said:
Poo Corner. :D

Phil, I think you have recognised the main benefit, think of all the dogsh** I can post out to posters who annoy me. In the past supply has been limited so I have just had to target a few regulars, now it can be vertually unlimited, watch out............ :lol:

Yojevol":2q1jldtu said:
Just came across this enterprise
I never knew such places existed.
Brian

You can tell they haven't got 30k bored woodworkers thinking up names and slogans for them. tut! amateurs lol

Droogs":199x99z6 said:
Yojevol":199x99z6 said:
Just came across this enterprise
I never knew such places existed.
Brian

You can tell they haven't got 30k bored woodworkers thinking up names and slogans for them. tut! amateurs lol

What about getting half a dozen cantankerous woodworkers in the field, one politely gives his view of the covid crisis, they then break away into sides and fight to the death, like hunger games. Or worse still, if you are captured, you have to debate Brexit until resolved.

doctor Bob":3apmv5zt said:
What about getting half a dozen cantankerous woodworkers in the field, one politely gives his view of the covid crisis, they then break away into sides and fight to the death, like hunger games. Or worse still, if you are captured, you have to debate Brexit until resolved.

Isn't that a Mad Max film? "Beyond the Punderdome! Two woodworkers enter, one woodworker leaves in a huff, taking his sharpening system with him."

It did make me wonder "Who runs Barker Town?"

Cocker-Leg Common ?

or if you want to attract a more cerebral kind of dog how's about a Latin tag?

Ut Canes Feram (Dogs go wild). Should look nice in wrought iron over the gate. :lol:

Pete

Bm101":3nt60kl8 said:
If we are going Latin....

In Cane Speramus.

Should it not be
Ut canis in fide

or indeed
Ad et nucis mutts

I'll grab my cloak :lol:

Quite possibly Droogs. I had to google it. :D
Surprising lack of Latin taught at my school. :wink:

In Dog we trust. (At least was the aim).

Back