Naming challenge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dogtastic Scholastic Bombastic Gymnastics.

That's all primary elements of a dog's educationary establishment right there in the name Bob. Anything else is clearly just window dressing.

Dogtopia
Dog World
Houndland
K9 Adventure Park
Crofts

Is there a free kitchen for the winning suggestion?

Steliz":2t0jsmz8 said:

The winner gets a one day working holiday picking up dog poop :shock: :shock:
Free kitchen is next weeks competition.

doctor Bob":3pd2mdnu said:
Steliz":3pd2mdnu said:

The winner gets a one day working holiday picking up dog poop :shock: :shock:

I'm ready :shock: :shock:

Giant spade.jpg

Attachments

• Giant spade.jpg
    Giant spade.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 258
here's a few:

poundland
houndland
leads away
pootopia
barks and parks
barks and spencers
dogmatic

Jimmy

Chris152":3572d2fi said:
Trainee neophyte":3572d2fi said:
Something for the greyhound/lurcher fraternity might be useful, as they tend to be a bit of a liability off the lead (the dogs, I meant, although the owners too sometimes). Thinking about it - lurcher races would be a fine way to showcase your facilities and drum up business, too. All a lurcher needs is enough open space, no mole holes, and a fence that is obvious enough not to run through it. The owners don't even try to keep up, so coffees all round.

And I really am sorry about "whippet out". There's just no need.
Absolutely. My lurcher's a menace to anything that runs which effectively means he's not allowed off the lead except at the beach when it's empty and the right season. I'd use a facility like that if it was nearby and not expensive.
And no, no need at all. :)

eta - I've been racking my brain, no idea what to call it...

Not just lurchers. My daughters German Wirehaired Pointer will chase almost anything that moves. We have to be very careful where he's off lead as he's constantly hunting.

One suggestion I would make is to have an area where there is some rough where gundogs/hunting dogs could work. There is a facility not too far from us where the field is divided into two, with agility apparatus in one, with the other left more rough with some low shrubbery which tend to be used by people with gundogs.

As for a name, I'm at a loss.

Nigel.

Just in case it's not been said (I've not read all 4 pages)

Healthy Hounds

edit:
Bm101":adallv4r said:
Dogtastic Scholastic Bombastic Gymnastics.

That's all primary elements of a dog's educationary establishment right there in the name Bob. Anything else is clearly just window dressing.

Yeah - now try saying that over the phone multiple times a day - you'll soon change it :)

I've changed my entry to Gone to the Dogs.
Another clear winner. :D
Now when answering the phone you can reply to 'Gone to the Dogs?' With any number of witty replies reflective of the human condition in the present day before assuring them that it is, indeed, Gone to the dogs.

FieldoShits seems to just about cover it, maybe mostly in, well ... shits, ha ,ha. Slainte.

Sorry Bob, I wasn't making fun of your venture. I'm in awe at your courage taking it on so soon after the Covid hit to your business.
The very best of luck with it all - although I suspect you do your best to remove luck from the equation.
Duncan

I was in my kitchen quietly cooking for the family not even thinking about this and then, like your man fetching water in the bible I had a damascan moment. My knee went a bit wobbly there and the sounds of my lad shouting to his mate on fortnite went blessedly dim. My mind felt an eerie sense of contentment and golden calm descended.
The Metatron (he's the voice of God because you couldnt actually listen to God because our tiny monkey brains would short circuit....this is all in the bible mind.... so it's all true) spoke to me.
Give them word. Show them the Light.

Then two words written in Gold and emblazoned with light fire and destiny appeared as if in a dream before me. I knelt and wept tears of thanks.

Bark Life

And lo. There were chorus of angelic voices in rapture.
So.
Bob.
If God said. You should probably pick it.
Or burn forever in the unquenchable fires of Damnation.
Your choice of course.
:shock:

Back