Nail in his heart

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RogerP":34u13lwp said:
How did he manage that? Report here.

Easy - He's a complete pillock! Or maybe just American (Is that racist?)

Only a plonker would :
1). point the gun towards himself and 2). Poke about with the battery / gas cell still installed.

You can just picture it. One hand holding the handle / finger on the trigger and the other pushing back the nose safety collar to clear the nail - dipstik :roll:
Very lucky guy though - wonder if he'll try it again? :wink:

Bob

Dennis Heniss? If his surname had been 'Head' his parents could have named him Richard. 8)

Someone will invent 'nail-stop'. The instant the nail senses flesh, a tiny computer implanted into the nail will instantly vapourise it! (hammer)

Oh I don't know Phill,

Someone will invent 'nail-stop'. The instant the nail senses flesh, a tiny computer implanted into the nail will vapourise it! (hammer)

Benchwayze":2qqg28ur said:
Oh I don't know Phill,

Someone will invent 'nail-stop'. The instant the nail senses flesh, a tiny computer implanted into the nail will vapourise it! (hammer)

I meant "I dont want one of those !"£$%^&* idiots with a nail gun near me". :D I am sure a nail gun in the right hands is no more dangerous than a table saw.

y'know what? i really cant understand what all the fuss is about nail guns...I own 2, both hitachi gas nailers, a first and second fix, and the are (for me at least ) a real boon..(I have an allergic arthritis, and repetative movements as in repeated nailing "provokes" it...which is not wise :shock: ) Now these tools ARE , or can be, highly dangerous i would agree but when you consider it these accidents that have been posted from time to time on here are down to operator stupidity, the answer is simple...treat them at ALL times for what they in fact are ...FIREARMS, so as soon as you go to put it down...eject the battery, If it jams, eject the battery FIRST, if you leave it for a moment...eject the battery and take it with you.........EJECT THE DAMN battery. In other words...not to put too fine a point on it ....EJECT THE BATTERY.

If you had a hand gun you would unload it at every needful point...like cleaning and un-jamming wouldn't you????????? :shock: You would unload it before putting it away....wouldn't you???????

then when using...like erm...common sense...no one in line of fire if you happen to hit the thin pannel rather than the bearer you were aiming for like when putting up a fence??? your neighbour will be LESS than impressed if you nail his missus/dog/kids/ beer glass to the wall 20 foot away......

Back