Mystery Tool of the Week...!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it annoys me when they say that once posted, everything is the responsibility of the buyer, and yet it is the sender who has to claim from Royal Mail.

Along with sold as seen, make sure that you look carefully at the pictures because I wont take returns. You know that it is going to be knackered when you get the item.

marcros":2xklm7at said:
it annoys me when they say that once posted, everything is the responsibility of the buyer, and yet it is the sender who has to claim from Royal Mail.

Along with sold as seen, make sure that you look carefully at the pictures because I wont take returns. You know that it is going to be knackered when you get the item.

If something does not turn up email them and if they will not give you a refund then just deal directly with eBay following their rules. I actually don't think people can say that and it be binding.

Would be interested if anyone has had any experience of this and the outcome.

Mick

If the seller is a trader then under the distance selling regs they are responsible until delivery. Even a private individual who has made a very large number of similar sales might well be deemed a trader.

MickCheese":30bqbpm1 said:
If something does not turn up email them and if they will not give you a refund then just deal directly with eBay following their rules. I actually don't think people can say that and it be binding.

Would be interested if anyone has had any experience of this and the outcome.

I've had experience dealing with eBay's "resolution" team when the seller was absolutely no-doubt trying to rip me off with an obvious counterfeit, and despite the fact that a six-year-old could tell from the photos I provided that the item wasn't what it was sold as, I had to get "a professional" to certify this on headed paper before they'd give me my money back, and even after that the process took weeks. A colleague of my girlfriend had an issue with an item not arriving and I seem to recall that he got his money back, but only after months had passed.

jimi43":21b0vyre said:
I think I know what it is....

CLICKITY CLICK

I suppose it would help if I had an instruction manual but I might go for it if someone could email me a copy....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It is a tool for getting information into apprentices.

At least it was when I was one. :lol: :lol:

Tom

I had the opposite experience with ebay, I received some counterfeit goods they were really quick at returning my cash and suspended the seller as well, mind you I had to pay postage on sending the junk back.

Back