Mystery joiners track what is it?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gwenyn Mêl

Reaction score
I just bought a Triton M3 workcentre.
It has the router and Jig Saw table. The man I bought it from threw in something else free.
I guess it is some sort of Guide track. It has clamps which appear to be able slide up and down the track. Can someone on here identify the joiners machine it fits.
Oh! How do I upload the pictures?
Picture too big?

Without the pic.... does it fit onto the top of the fence and then the sliders are travel stops to allow cutting blind grooves?

Yes. I would like to send the photo to this forum so you can see it. I took the photo with my mobile phone but it's file size exceeds the size allowed on this forum. It is on on my facebook page FB/Steffan ap Breian. I just bought 2 Triton M3 workcentres without the tools. I'd sell the mystery item cir a reasonable price so as to put the money toward a triton 235T contractors saw to drop into one of my workcentres or trade and swop.

Gwenyn Mêl":2ypr4kqj said:
Yes. I would like to send the photo to this forum so you can see it. I took the photo with my mobile phone but it's file size exceeds the size allowed on this forum. It is on on my facebook page FB/Steffan ap Breian. I just bought 2 Triton M3 workcentres without the tools. I'd sell the mystery item cir a reasonable price so as to put the money toward a triton 235T contractors saw to drop into one of my workcentres or trade and swop.

I looked at the images on your FB page, and they appear to be components for an older SCM table saw with the square rip fence guide. The large items is a rip fence and knuckle. The knuckle slides onto the square fence guide and the aluminum extrusion is the rip fence. The smaller item is a stop used on the slider to cut irregular boards or sheet goods that can't align with the slider crosscut fence or the rip fence.

Neither of these items are of any use to your Triton Workcentre, and are of no use to anyone except someone with a large SCM slider saw in need of a rip fence. When you picked up the Triton Workcentre, did you see a large table saw? If so, these items go with the saw.

Update: Here is a link to a German used machine sales website that shows the SCM SC2W saw with the same rip fence installed:

https://www.amikon-shop.de/scm-tecnomax ... en/a-15253

Back